Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking a minute to read my very first blog post ever!

I always have things I want to share so instead of boring my husband all the time with my excitement over dresses, fabric, yarn, etc...I can post it here where people who are more likely to be interested in those things can read it. ;) I am going to try very hard to keep up with this and keep you all informed with the latest in my Etsy shop...and since I'm a full-time mom too, I'm sure there will be a little about my family in here as well.

My newest additions to The Spotted Elephant are my collections of crocheted cotton washcloths. I have been crocheting for 20 years now (thanks Mom!) and it's such a great stress-reliever for me. Now I can share my creations with the world in something that is very functional as well as aesthetically pleasing. My favorite collection so far has to be the "Bubblegum" collection. What can I say...I am a girly girl! :) The cotton yarn I used for these is made for babies so they are super soft. Ok, that's it for now. Please come back often to check out all of my new goodies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment